Roster 5E is designed to simplify running encounters in 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons. From rolling initiative to tracking damage and conditions, everything you need for running your D&D encounters will be right at your finger tips.
Display Issues: Because the way phone displays scale, while your resolution may be higher than a 7″ tablet, running this application on a phone in tablet mode may cause the Encounter View to cut off the Initiative value. If you experience this, you can change the display mode in the Settings page.
This is a demo version. You are limited to just the D&D SRD monsters with the demo. If you would like to be able to add additional monsters, please purchase the full version available in the Play Store.
– All D&D SRD monsters provided under the Open Game License
– Player tracking includes the vital information you need to keep your PCs on their toes
– Encounter costs are calculated as you build them out
– Full monster stat blocks shown on the tracking screen, no need to jump around for the information you need
– Classic, Light, and Dark themes so you can choose the colors that work best for you
– Options for average, maximum, or random hit points on monsters
What this app is and isn’t:
This app was designed to assist with D&D encounters by getting out of your way. It doesn’t force you to play a certain way, but that also means it doesn’t auto pilot combat. It’s doesn’t make attack or damage rolls, it doesn’t track turns, but it also doesn’t hold you back. It provides you the information you need to keep your combat flowing and reduce slow downs associated with flipping through index cards or the monster book.
Please email email@example.com if you run into any issues or have feature requests that can help improve your experience.
Add database export and import from the menu on the apps initial landing page to enable transferring data between phones or from demo to paid version. (Import only available for full version)
© 2020 by POINSLOT. All Rights Reserved.